To provide cover Full Time Receptionist and to carry out the tasks and responsibilities associated with that role.
• To assist departments with their day to day administration tasks.
• To provide administrative assistance to the department when required.
• To assist with photocopying and collation of material.
• To ensure that there is sufficient stationery within the Division and to reorder as and when required.
• Departmental filing on a regular basis.
• Ensure familiarity with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
• Implement innovative ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
• To identify the need for improved office procedures.
GCSE A- C in Maths and English
There is no course for this apprenticeship