King’s Cross Centre
Welcome to the King’s Cross Centre
The King’s Cross Centre is less than 10 minutes walking distance from King’s Cross mainline and underground station. It offers a wide range of academic and vocational courses for 16-19 year olds including A Levels and BTEC Diplomas. It also provides a number of courses for adult learners including pharmacy and pre-university foundation courses, English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) and vocational courses for adults and foundation learning and courses for students with learning difficulties.
- new construction training centre
- open-learning spaces with e-learning facilities
- fully accessible gym
- learning centre
- ground floor café with vibrant social hubs at each level
- 150-seat, professionally equipped theatre, dance and drama studios and dressing rooms
- art, 3D, photography and fashion studios
- science and pharmacy laboratories
- state-of-the-art IT suites
- music studios featuring Mac, control, performance and live rooms.
How to find us
211 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8RA